I believe Rohrer and Klingner has been around for well over 100 years. People who have tried their fountain pen inks seem to enjoy them. However, I believe R&K doesn’t receive the attention it deserves. This may be due to a rather limited line as compared with the likes of J Herbin, Noodler’s, etc.
I have yet to try Konigsblau. Have you?
I might love R+K’s Cassia!
R & K Smaragdgrun looks like a nice average green. I have to be honest – this is one of the very few ink swabs that I’ve posted this year that I have absolutely no memory of seeing, swabbing, or scanning.
Kinda makes me want to dig it up and ink it up!
I’ve not delved too deeply into Rohrer & Klingner inks, but I do like the way most of them look. Fernambuk is no exception – looks like there is a good potential for shading, too.
Have you tried this one? Are you a fan of R&K inks?
Scabiosa from Rohrer & Klingner is such a popular ink. I’ve never written with it, but should change that soon.
If we’re being totally honest here, the name is a bit of a turn-off. Right?
Happy Anniversary, Mr. Pentulant.
Here are some Fun Facts about us . . .
- We’re celebrating our second wedding anniversary today
- We’ve been together forever
- Neither of us thought we’d up with the amazing life we have together
- He makes me laugh every single day
- We are the perfect combination of “birds of a feather flock together,” and “opposites attract”
- We are our priority. Period.
Oh yeah, and we have a secret handshake – or two.
I’m going to ink this up right now. Do you love R&K’s Helianthus?
People love R&K Alt-Goldgrun.
I have two confessions….
- I misread every post and label for ages and thought this ink was called alt-goldRUN
- I think the swab here looks interesting, but I’m not a huge fan of the color out of the pen
Am I alone?
R & K Salix
Interesting!! Do you like this one? I like the darkness and it looks like there is some potential for shading, too. Going to have to give it a go.