I’m Christine Darling, also known as Pentulant, and here are ten things to know about me:
1. I have always had a healthy obsession with pens, paper, and office supplies. I think it started with a love of playing school way back in the 1970’s.
2. My collection of fountain pens began in 1986. You can read about it here.
3. I adore living in the San Francisco Bay Area. It’s as if I was always meant to live here.
4. Mr. Pentulant and I got married in 2013.
5. I have an adult son who lives in New York. He got married (!!) in 2014.
6. We have three dogs. The answer is, “Because we’re crazy.”
7. My work at Brush Dance fits nicely with my healthy obsessions. I love having the opportunity to work with artists every day.
8. I love color and patterns, fonts and typography. Unfortunately, loving these things does not make me an artist.
9. I’m a little bit geeky.
10. I’m a lotta bit pentulant!
pentulant [pen-chu-luhnt] – adjective – Origin 2012: Immodest or wanton in search for all things related to pens. Proper noun: Christine Darling