I received January’s Ink Drop from Goulet Pens earlier this week.
I usually super-saturate cotton swabs with ink before swiping across the paper, but this time, I barely barely got the cotton wet with ink. I thinking maybe this gives a more accurate idea of what the ink would look like from a pen? If you have thoughts, I’d love to hear them.
I’m about to reveal the inks from top to bottom. If you don’t want to know, this is the time to look away.
- De Atramentis Black Edition-Brown – I know, it looks kind of purply to me, too (it’s not just the scan)
- Rohrer & Klingner Verdigris
- Noodler’s X-Feather – this stuff is great if you’re looking for an ink that doesn’t feather or spread
- Private Reserve Ebony Purple – another ink I adore
- Pelikan Edelstein Tanzanite
And the theme? Safe for Work
I like most of these inks – going to have to look at the De Atramentis a bit more, though. What are you thinking? Safe for work?