It’s a busy season – at work and life. I’ve fallen way behind on my blog reading – looks like Feedly is telling me that I have 289 unread posts.
Let’s catch up today, shall we?
- Ed Jelley wrote about affordable fountain pens for beginners. It’s a good list.
- From the Pen Cup told us about the very slick Lamy Studio.
- My Coffee Pot reviewed a couple of Parkers – a ballpoint and rollerball. Beautiful pens.
- Gourmet Pens showed off the Lamy Joy Calligraphy Set. Annnnd..this. I need it. Need.
- The Pen Addict demonstrated the Edison Menlo Pump Filler. He loves it. I don’t think it’s the pen for me.
- Do you like Vert Pre? I can’t decide.
- Georgeous Ink reviewed several Super 5 inks. I have samples, but haven’t had the opportunity to check them out in detail yet. Have you?
- Montblanc Blue Hour! Yes.
- Inkdependence liked Montblanc Pink – I’m a fan, too.
OTHER FUN STUFF
The Purl Bug is moving! When Mr. Pentulant moved to NY, he did it in just one (little) car. And when we moved to California, we only had the clothes on our back for awhile (what a story that is!). I’m craving minimalism lately.
That’s it – have a great week, everyone!